It doesn’t get much easier than an Easy Set!
A stupid-simple above ground pool at a reasonable price.
Enjoy it all summer long and easily store it in the winter.
This page contains paid links that help us earn fees from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for visiting!
The Intex Easy Set above ground pool lives up to its name. It is by far the easiest type of above ground pool to set up. Definitely a strong contender for your first above ground pool. A step down and smaller options than the Oval Frame pools.
Easy set above ground pools range from 8-foot up to 18-foot models ranging in price from around $100-200 on up to $1,000.
Installation, maintenance, and take-down is extremely easy with an easy set above ground pool. All models feature:
- Inflatable top ring.
- PVC sidewalls and liner.
- 110-120V pump and filter.
- Dual suction outlets.
Intex Easy Set Review Highlights & Takeaways
With small sizes of the Easy Set above ground pool available for under $100, it really is one of the best entry-level pools you can buy.
It’s not going to be the best above ground pool you’ll ever own, but its price and convenience alone make it a good option.
While it’s cheap, it’s not cheaply made. If you upgrade the pump/filter system and practice regular cleaning, the Easy Set above ground pool will last you a few seasons.
Some customers do report receiving the pool with holes out of the box or a malfunctioning top ring inflation nozzle, but that’s a chance with almost any above ground pool.
If you’re looking for an easy way into above ground pool ownership, the Intex Easy set is a great choice.
Intex Easy Set Pool Customer Reviews
Listen to what Easy Set above ground pool owners have to say.
Positive Customer Reviews
Easy Set owners liked the following about this pool:
- Great value, very affordable.
- Decent quality for the low cost.
- Extremely easy to set up.
- Great for young children.
- Perfect entry-level above ground pool.
Negative Customer Reviews
Customers did not like the following things about the Easy Set pools:
- The ground must be perfectly flat and level.
- Otherwise, water will spill and liner and top ring can become damaged.
- Some packages don’t include a pump.
- When a pump/filter system is included, they don’t work very well and will need to be replaced.
- The inflatable ring can be difficult to inflate and can lose air over time.
- Seams and valve seams are prone to leaking.
- Flimsy sides that can take damage without a ladder.
- Some customers had leaks in the liner when it arrived.
Intex Easy Set Above Ground Pool Options & Packages
The Intex Easy Set pool comes in a variety of sizes. All Easy Set pools are round and boast super simple set up.
The Intex Easy Set above ground pool is available in the following sizes:
- 15′ round, 48″ deep.
- 15′ round, 42″ deep.
- 12′ round, 30″ deep.
- 10′ round, 30″ deep.
- 8′ round, 30″ deep.
Easy Set Above Ground Pool Details From Intex
The Intex Easy Set above ground pool can be set up in less than 30 minutes. You’ll simply need to inflate the top ring with air, connect the hoses and pump and fill the pool with water.
Most sets include everything you’ll need to start swimming, though some of the smaller versions require you to purchase a filter pump separately.
To contact Intex, view all above ground pools, order replacement parts, or contact their customer service lines, visit the Intex website.
What Comes in the Easy Set Pool Set?
The Intex Easy Set Above Ground Pools typically include:
- A filter pump and hoses.
- Liner/Inflatable top ring.
- Garden-hose compatible drain plug.
- Ladder, depending on the size.
- Ground cover and pool cover included with some packages.
Some of the smaller models do not contain a filter pump, be sure to check what’s included before your purchase your pool.
NOTE: Above ground pool sets may vary depending on the seller and size of pool you choose.