An inflatable ring pool that won’t bust your budget.
The Bestway Fast Set is a good choice if you’re looking for something simple, yet effective.
Get yours before they run out.
This page contains paid links that help us earn fees from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for visiting!
Trying to decide if the Bestway Fast Set pool is right for you? Learn about the features, options, pros, and cons here.
AboveGroundPoolReviews.org Bestway Fast Set Rating: 3.5/5 stars
Do you have experience with the Bestway Fast Set pool Share your rating here!
What is the Bestway Fast Set Above Ground Pool?
The Bestway Fast Set is an inflatable ring above ground pool that’s available in the following sizes:
- 10′ x 30″
- 12′ x 30″
- 12′ x 33″
- 18′ x 48″
The easy-set up and variety of sizes makes the Fast Set above ground pool a good entry-level option that you can easily put up and take down each season.
Bestway Fast Set Features
Here’s what you get with the Bestway Fast Set pool:
- Durable PVC walls and lining that’s designed to withstand tears and punctures. 3-ply material that stands up to UV exposure, strain, and movement.
- 80% water capacity at 960 gallons.
- 330 gallon filter and water pump.
- Easy draining with a built-in flow control drain valve that hooks up to a garden hose.
- Simple set up and ready for water in less than 30 minutes. No tools required.
Bestway Fast Set Pool Customer Reviews
For the price and the simplicity, the Bestway Fast Set is a good entry level choice.
Here are some of the good things that customers have to say:
- Great for kids.
- Super easy to set up and get ready for water. Only 10 minutes in some cases.
- Good value for the money.
- Lasts long if well taken care of.
Here are some of the drawbacks that customers have experienced:
- Some have received faulty pumps or damaged liners.
- Leaks can develop around gaskets.
- Ground needs to be perfectly level.
- Pump may be a bit small for larger sizes.