Get the look and feel of a traditional hot tub in a portable package!
Upgrade any backyard (or indoor space) with this affordable, easy-to-use spa.
You’ll be glad you did!
This page contains paid links that help us earn fees from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for visiting!
Trying to decide if the Spa-N-A-Box is right for you? Learn about the features, options, pros, and cons here.
What is the Spa-N-A-Box?
The Comfort Line Products Spa-n-a-Box is a portable hot tub with the look and feel of a more traditional spa.
Set up is relatively simple and involves a few outer panels that support and inter liner that you fill with water.
The Spa-n-a-Box portable hot tub features:
- 6′ diameter.
- 100 micro-air jets.
- 20-minuet set up with no tools needed.
- Standard 110v plug.
- Heater, filter, and pump system.
- Heats water to up to 104 F, and can be adjusted to the exact temperature you need.
- Heavy duty 3-ply vinyl liner.
- Padded floor and rims.
- Ready for indoor or outdoor use.
Spa-N-A-Box Customer Reviews
Here’s what customers are saying about the Spa-N-A-Box:
- Easy to set up and maintain.
- Top cover can lock.
- Reasonable power users.
- Faulty pumps and heaters have been experienced. (Some fail within a few months)
- Takes about 2 days for initial heat up.