Bestway/Coleman SaluSpa inflatable hot tubs are the perfect addition to your backyard.
Who knew relaxation and bliss could was just a blow-up hot tub away?
This page contains paid links that help us earn fees from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for visiting!
Trying to decide if a Bestway/Coleman Inflatable Hot Tub is right for you? Learn about the features, options, pros, and cons here.
What is the Bestway/Coleman Inflatable Hot Tub?
The Bestway/Coleman line of inflatable hot tubs are blow-up spas in the $500 to $1,000 range.
There are a few different models to choose from that give you options in size, color, and extras.
The Tahiti, the Miami, and the general SaluSpa models are mostly similar, but give you the options of:
- Number of jets included (60 to 120).
- Colors of black, grey, green, or orange.
Coleman Spa Features
Bestway/Coleman SaluSpa Inflatable Hot Tub features:
- Good for indoor or outdoor use.
- Heats the water up to 104 degrees.
- Durable 3-ply shell.
- Pump and filter included.
- Dimensions of 71″ x 26″ and an inner width of about 52.”
- Room for about 4-6 people.
- Digital control panel.
- Automated temperature control and timer function.
- Spa cover.
- Lift handles.
- 110V/120V plug.
- Bubble jets.
- 242 gallon capacity at 80% full.
Set up is extremely simple – the included pump acts as the blow up tool.
If you need to take it down or move it, the spa can be easily emptied, folded, and stored.
The spa is not recommended to be used in temperatures under 40 degrees.
Initial heat up will typically take about 1 to 2 days. The heater is capable of raising the water temperate at a rate of about 1-2 degrees per hour.
Coleman Inflatable Hot Tub Customer Reviews
Most customers are happy with their purchase of the Bestway/Coleman SaluSpa inflatable hot tub.
Here are the positive highlights from SaluSpa owners:
- Easy to set up – takes about 30 minutes.
- Indoor set up is possible – this comes in handy in the wintertime in colder climates.
- Decent insulation – the water will stay hot for a reasonable amount of time after heating it up.
Some complaints regarding the SaluSpa inflatable hot tub include:
- Auto-shut off can be a problem.
- Takes about 1-2 days to heat up initially.
- Some have arrived with punctures in the shell.
- Lasts about 3 years with regular use.
- Some of the seams are poorly welded (these can be fixed with a repair kit.)
- Water can be come cloudy if you don’t keep up with cleaning and maintenance.
- Some have experiences leaks around drains and hose fittings.